STAR Plus characters reveal their must-have gadget

The use of modern gadgets and technology has definitely made life simpler. Whether it is for communication, business or even regular house work, we all require a few must-have gadgets. STAR Plus characters share their favourite gadgets.

Yuvraaj shares, “I carry my laptop with me at all times. It is a sleek, small one but helps me with so much of my business work. Working on presentations, excel sheets or any other stuff is so much easier with my laptop. It is one of the handiest gadgets to have while working.”

Nisha adds, “I can’t live without my mobile phone and I think they are the most useful gadgets. We can stay in touch with our loved one 24/7, check social media accounts, get any information we are looking for, listen to music etc. through our mobile phones. It is a one stop solution for most of us today.”

Raffe says, “My favourite gadget these days is my video game console. I enjoy playing some fun games on it as it helps me relax. Even when my friends come -over, we often have a video game marathon and it is great fun. It is entertaining and a total pass-time.”

Akshara reveals, “Today we have so many gadgets around the house that makes our work easier and takes much lesser time, the mixer, vacuum cleaner, microwave etc. This is a real blessing for us as it not only saves our time but also lets us multi-task. It has become essential to have these handy gadgets today.”

STAR Plus characters share that having these essential gadgets helps them in their daily lives and makes things less tedious.

Stay Connected to Indian TV Show Polls for more news, lastest gossip and updates. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Watch your show again through our Youtube Channel.
Share on Google Plus

About Rishi

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. #ITSP