[Star Plus Newsbox] STAR Plus characters share hilarious moments that made them laugh

Laughter is the best medicine and sometimes funny situations, one-liners or some instances leave us in splits. STAR Plus characters too have experienced some hilarious moments and they share these with us.

Ishita says, “When Raman and I had got lost and I pretended to lose my memory, it was a very funny situation. Raman panicked and I found his reaction super hilarious. When I revealed that I was joking, his reaction was even funnier. Every time I think about that situation, I burst out laughing. Seeing Raman using a pink phone was also another hilarious moment and I could not stop laughing.”

Shlok reveals, “Astha is a complete drama queen and her antics always leaves me in splits. She is always making funny remarks or creating a dramatic moment and this just makes me laugh out loud. Her nautanki makes me crack up.”

Nisha shares, “When we played a prank on Ritesh and gave him those energising pills, he behaved in a really funny manner. He was in a banyan and shorts in the Gangwal house and this made us all burst out laughing. We cousins keep pulling each other’s leg and often Bunty and Suku’s antics make us laugh.”

STAR plus characters share that laughing at times makes the situation lighter and we feel better too.

Stay Connected to Indian TV Show Polls for more news, lastest gossip and updates. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Watch your show again through our Youtube Channel.
Share on Google Plus

About Rishi

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. #ITSP