[Zee TV Newsbox] Akshay Nalawade Finalist of India's Best CineStar Ki Khoj makes his debut on Maharakshak Aryan

India's Best Cinestar Ki Khoj contestant and first runner-up Akshay Nalawade will make his debut on ZEE TV's super-hero thriller series, 'Maharakshak Aryan'. Even though Akshay missed winning the title of India's Best Cinestar by a close margin, his acting abilities were noticed by the channel and in two months has landed himself a role in the popular weekend fiction show.

This week's episode will see the young super hero Aryan battling it out with Kaal, yet another dangerous villain and also Triloki's brother. Triloki is the the ultimate embodiment of evil. Akshay will enter the show as Anantashesh or Anty. He is the youngest snake messenger who will accompany Aryan in the Kaal world and will also help him fight it out with Kaal. Speaking on his television debut, an ecstatic Akshay said, 'I am thrilled to be part of the show. I had been auditioning for different shows after Cinestars wrapped up and waiting for a break. I am glad ZEE TV has yet again given me an opportunity to showcase my talent and prove myself. My character Anty is a young snake messenger but has a human avatar. Anty is very cool and hip and has a college boy attitude. Honestly, I love my look as its very different from what one would get to don in any daily soap. Anty wears fundo clothes and even a headphone. I just hope the audiences like me in this avatar'"

Also making a comeback is the sultry Reshmi Ghosh, who was earlier seen as Vishkanya on Maharakshak Aryan. Reshmi will be seen as Vishakha on this episode, the twin sister of the slain Vishkanya. Vishakha possesses the Naagmani for which Aryan will venture into the Kaal World. Aryan will rescue Vishakha from the deadly world of Kaal. Speaking on her comeback Reshmi said, 'I had thoroughly enjoyed playing Vishkanya and romancing real snakes and now, I will be seen as her twin. The look is completely different and I even sport cute fringes. While Vishkanya was malicious, Vishakha will actually help Aryan combat the evil Kaal. I am glad to return on this popular show and it's fun working with the same team. Hope the audiences like me as Vishakha now."

Maharakshak Aryan is a gripping narrative that showcases the triumph of good over evil. Part of the 'Super Weekends', the show has received a good response from the viewers. With shows like Neeli Chhatri Wale, Sa Re Ga Ma PA Li'l Champs and Maharakshak Aryan, ZEE TV has plenty of variety for audiences on the weekend.

Will Aryan be able to save the MANI from the clutches of yet another deadly monster or will he fall prey to the evil KAAL?

Do not miss Maharakshak Aryan, every Saturday - Sunday at 7 PM, only on Zee TV!
© Zee TV News Box
Stay Connected to Indian TV Show Polls for more news, lastest gossip and updates. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Watch your show again through our Youtube Channel.
Share on Google Plus

About Rishi

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. #ITSP