“Positive people bring happiness in our lives,” says Raman, Sooraj

We all need positive people in our lives as it leads to making life simpler, happier and more content. Having a positive person in our lives gives us guidance and support. STAR Plus characters share the influences that positive people have in their lives.

Raman shares, “Ishita has been the most positive and amazing influence in Ruhi and my life. She has taken care of my daughter and now Ruhi is happy and more understanding. Her positive nature has also influenced me in a big way, earlier I was in a negative space because of what happened in my life. But Ishita has given me a second chance, I have now become calmer.”

Sooraj adds, “Positive people influence everyone around them to be positive too. Sandhyaji has been a very positive influence on my family and my life. Ever since she has come into our lives, we have all become happier. She has showed us how to work hard in order to achieve our dreams. She has also showed us that hard work and dedication can solve any and every problem. We must always surround ourselves with positive people.”

Nisha says, “Viraj sir is such an inspiring and positive person that has influenced me and many others. He has turned his personal struggles into a victory and set an example for everyone else to do the same. Positive influences will make our lives more positive and give us a direction.”

STAR Plus characters feel that we should always surround ourselves with positive people.


Stay Connected to Indian TV Show Polls for more news, lastest gossip and updates. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Watch your show again through our Youtube Channel.
Share on Google Plus

About Rishi

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. #ITSP