STAR Plus characters share weird, sweet fan moments

STAR Plus characters often visit different cities to bond with their fans and they also meet many of them while shooting on the sets. While our characters love their fans and their adulation, they have experienced some strange fan moments.

Astha shares, “I had gone along with my co-stars to another city and there we met so many fans and each of them showered us with so many gifts. I loved all the gifts like flowers, chocolates, cards and teddies. However one fan gifted me the exact sari, bangles sindoor that is part of the show and a picture of my co-star. Though the gift was unique, I accepted it and thanked my fans. Even though it was strange, I understood how much fans love my character.”

Sooraj shares, “My fans love me so much that they celebrate my birthday twice in a year. One is on my character’s birthday and the other, my own birthday. They send me lovely gifts on both days and so I am not complaining at all. Many of my female fans propose marriage and I simply smile and say thank you. I am grateful for their love.”

Yuvraaj adds, “We have a huge cast on the show and many fans keep dropping by our sets. I always oblige when fans want to click selfies. Recently one young girl wanted me to give an autograph too for remembrance. However she did not have a pen, after looking into her bag, she asked me to write my name on her hand with her lipstick and said she would not wash it away. It is a sweet gesture and shows how much they love us.”

STAR Plus fans enjoy their fans love and attention and hope they will always be remembered fondly.


Stay Connected to Indian TV Show Polls for more news, lastest gossip and updates. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Watch your show again through our Youtube Channel.
Share on Google Plus

About Rishi

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. #ITSP