[Star Plus NewsBox] Meet Panchi who believes that love will set all things right

Panchi plays the sweet, naive and romantic girl opposite Titu, the lazy but charming guy. They both make a cute jodi even though they are poles apart.

Panchi is a die-hard romantic, she loves watching Bollywood movies and is just waiting to meet her prince charming. Panchi says, “I love Bollywood movies like DDLJ, Dil Toh Pagal Hai and Hum Aapke Hain Kaun. I am just waiting to meet my prince and when I meet him I am sure bells will start ringing and there will a romantic songs and snowfall in the background. It will be like a filmy fairy-tale.”

Titu will do anything to get out of doing work, he believes that if you have everything, why put in so much effort. He says, “Arrey why should I exert myself doing work, if I can find some way to avoid picking up a handkerchief or switching off the lights, it is better to use that short cut. I love giving grand performances with an audience. I feel like I am born to do more than just work.”

STAR Plus’ new show is a fun-loving family drama which is a cute rom-com. It will entertain with its unique, quirky protagonists. It is full of drama, romance and comedy. Catch ‘Tu Mera Hero’, starting tonight 8 pm only on STAR Plus.

Stay Connected to Indian TV Show Polls for more news, lastest gossip and updates. Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter. Watch your show again through our Youtube Channel.
Share on Google Plus

About Rishi

    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Leave your comment here. #ITSP